Tuesday, May 09, 2006

To be continued ...

Man ... I really need to blog more. I have said it every post. I just looked and it has been well over a week. And I am going to have to extend it another day or so.

Last week was extremely busy for me. First, it was the last week of volleyball. We had an extra practice and travelled to Houston this past weekend. Also, I have been spending a lot of time in the evenings (to my wife's dismay), learning the ins and outs of the Amibroker software I purchased. It is really a powerful piece of trading/investing software. It has its own scripting language and a great open source community. I think I am actually going to install it on my workstation at the trading place. I have a feeling it is going to help me out more in the long run than a lot of the technology they have available there.

Well, I promise I will be back with more soon. Just hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home