Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Maybe tomorrow

I know .. I haven't posted in a while.

My main excuse is that I was in Atlanta from Thursday through Sunday. I got back at 11:30pm Sunday night. By the time we picked up our dog and unpacked, it was almost 2am before I got to sleep. We were in Atlanta for a volleyball tournament. Two things:
1. The team we coached played horrendously, and
2. I don't like Atlanta
I am glad to be home.

Yesterday was brutal trading again. I was down $150 for the day. It is simply amazing how many wrong decisions one person can make. Within my first four trades I was down $70 ... in a matter of minutes. I think it might have to do something with sleep because I was really tired. I need to make sure I get enough sleep each night. I remember last Sunday when I couldn't sleep, I did really bad on that Monday trading. Hmmm .... maybe it's just Mondays. I am going to try to pay more attention to volume and sector strength today as I completely ignored them yesterday.

Anyway, I will try and post more later this evening. I need to get ready to go to work.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger coredump said...

Yeah, Atlanta isn't really that interesting. I was there for my high school band trip sophomore year. The highlight of the trip was seeing the hotel completely surrounded by raving Spring Breakers. Lame.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Rob said...

i think we need some pointers. i just inherit my mom's pomeranian. and it needs so much attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home