Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"The First Day of the Rest of Your Life"

For me, that was Friday, February 17, 2006 - the day I decided to officially give my 2-weeks notice at my current employer, and embark on a new journey in my life that is going to be one helluva ride. The notice had actually been several months in the making which I hope to recount here in the next few weeks.

I begin my new job on March 6th. I will be a proprietary day trader in the Stock Market. At this point, the statistics say only 3 out of every 10 people make it. Will I beat the odds or become another statistic? Only time will tell, and I attempt to chronicle every step of the way through this blog.

So, stay tuned, check back often, and enjoy this life of mine I call "The Duck's Pond."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home